28th Aug. 2018
10:30-11:50 Session 1:
- Kazuki Kobayashi, Kentaroh Toyoda and Tomoaki Ohtsuki, "Human Activity Recognition by Infrared Sensor Arrays Considering Positional Relation between User and Sensors"
- Marat Zhanikeev, "Ultrasound Relative Positioning for IoT Devices in Dense Wireless Spaces"
- Shota Yoshida, Hiraku Okada, Tadahiro Wada, Kentaro Kobayashi and Masaaki Katayama, "Performance Evaluation of Digital Signage and Image-Sensor-Based Visible Light Communication Systems Using Motion Video as Visual Information"
- Ken Nagao, Kwan-Liu Ma and Issei Fujishiro, "Adaptive Reconfiguration of Large Display Content Geometry and Layout Based on Passengers' Position"
13:00-13:45 Keynote Session:
- Takaya Yamazato (Nagoya University, Japan), "Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Communications"
13:50-15:10 Session 2:
- Hiromu Asahina, Kentaroh Toyoda, Iwao Sasase, Panagiotis.Takis Mathiopoulos and Hisao Yamamoto, "An Efficient Code Dissemination Tree Construction Algorithm using Data Collection Tree in WSNs"
- Takahiro Fujiwara, Shinsuke Konno, Hitoshi Gotoh, Hiroyuki Kawai, Kazushi Miyashita and Takao Moriya, "Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks for Underwater Biogeocenosis Monitoring"
- Shigeki Shiokawa, "Dynamic Sleep Control Using Network Connectivity in Wireless Sensor Networks"
- Yusuke Ishibayashi and Shinji Sugawara, "Efficient Data Transmission Method by Short Range Communications with Mobile Terminals"
15:30-16:15 Keynote Session 2:
- Polly Huang (National Taiwan University), "YuShanMAC: Realizing Fine-Grained Time Synchronization and TDMA-fashioned MAC for Mission-Critical DTSNs"
16:20-17:40 Session 3:
- Takatoshi Suda, Yuuki Ogata and Toru Namerikawa, "Optimal energy management for HVAC via MPC"
- Soichiro Shohata, Yuichi Nakamura and Hiroaki Nishi, "Implementation of Hardware for Accelerating Anonymization Transparent to the Network"
- Tomomu Iwai, Yuta Ohno, Akira Niwa, Yuichi Nakamura and Hiroaki Nishi, "A Self-Organizing Map Using Classification Method for Services on Multi-Layer Computing Environments"
- Charlotte Quintrand and Toshiyuki Murakami, "Object Orientation Stabilization during Pushing Task by Multiple Mobile Robots using Force Control"
18:15-20:15 Workshop Banquet:
TBD (Approx. 5,000 JPY, including Tax)